This programme will prepare you for studying your chosen Masters degree at Keele University. A Masters degree will give you the competitive edge in your professional or academic career – this is reflected in Keele graduates’ exceptional employment record.
What is the Pre-Masters programme?
The Pre-Masters is a specialist preparation course that is designed to meet the needs of international students. It is a two-term programme of academic subjects, study skills and English language training that will prepare you for studying a postgraduate degree at Keele University.
Why should I join the Pre-Masters programme?
The programme will teach you everything you need to know to progress to your chosen Masters.
By joining the programme you will:
– Gain the high level of academic knowledge and learning skills the University expects from its postgraduate students.
– Adapt to the UK's academic system and a new cultural environment.
– Achieve the right academic qualification and a substantial understanding of your subject.
– Gain the high level of English language you will need for postgraduate study.
– Progress directly to your chosen Masters programme when you successfully complete the course and achieve the required progression criteria.
You can choose one of three routes:
Progress to your Masters
Once you complete the programme and achieve the required grades, you can enter your chosen postgraduate degree at the University.
To ensure you make good progress and achieve the results you need, we’ll give you regular assessments. These include coursework, unseen written exams, presentations, extended essays and case studies.
2-term programme – April start
11/04/16 - 10/06/16
03/06/16 - 19/08/16
Find out more
To find out more about the courses we offer at the Keele University International Study Centre, or to ask any questions, please fill out an enquiry form.
If you've already decided which course you would like to study, you can apply online.