Keele University

19 November 2018

Study in the UK under one visa

You will now be able to study your progression degree on the same CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies) as your International Year One or Pre-master’s programme at Keele University International Study Centre. This means you will not have to reapply for a second visa when you are ready to progress from the International Study Centre to Keele University.
Read more