During the first week of term we will do everything we can to help you settle in to your new student life at Keele. You will have a complete introduction to the UK, the university and the ISC – this is called an induction programme.
You will be able to get to find out more about your course, get know your new teachers and take part in fun social activities to help you meet other students. Some of the things you will do during the first week:
- Meet your new teachers at the ISC and ask them any questions you may have
Receive information about your course, including timetables
- Take part in fun social activities for new ISC students
- Obtain your Biometric Residence Permit
Register with the university and receive a student ID and library card
- Get set up and logged on to the university internet network
- Open a bank account
Register with local health services.
- For more information about activities taking place during your first week with us, please speak to one of your tutors or staff at the International Study Centre.