If you have an interest in video production than this is a great opportunity for you. We want you to summarise your year at Keele International Study Centre by producing a short video lasting no longer than one minute.
This is a great chance to get involved in an exciting competition, win one of our great prizes and to have fun experiencing something new. After the competition we will share the videos on our Instagram and Facebook so all your friends and family can experience it too.
The prizes are:
- 1st place – Polaroid Camera
- 2nd and 3rd place – Amazon Vouchers worth £20 each
The competition will be judged by a panel of our social media specialists who will be looking out for the video that showcases the most originality and creativity. Please submit your video to email@example.com by Wednesday 13 July.
Winners will be announced at our awards ceremony, on Friday 15 July.
Here are a few video topic ideas:
- A day in the life of a student
- Summary of your year at Keele
- Great friends you’ve made
- Interesting things you’ve learnt
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Daniel Peel, Marketing Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for our Terms and Conditions.
Keele Video Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is: Daniel Peel available via email – email@example.com
2. THE COMPETITION
Keele ISC Video Competition
3. HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition, simply send a short video (maximum 1 minute) to the Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM on Wednesday 13 July 2016. You must state your full name and course programme in the email.
All competition entries must be received by the Promoter no later than 5PM on 13 July.
All competition entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
Entries must not contain swear words, smoking or consumption of alcohol.
The competition is only open to students currently enrolled at the Keele University International Study Centre aged 17 years or over.
5. THE PRIZE
The prize for the winner is a Polaroid camera. There will also be additional prizes for second and third place in the form of amazon vouchers worth £20 each.
Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the winner’s prize with a cash alternative to the value of £70 as well as the second and third place prizes to the value of £20 each. The Promoter also reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value.
6. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner of the competition will be announced during the awards ceremony on Friday 15 July 2016.
The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
7. OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By submitting your entry to Study Group for this competition you:
- Declare that the entry is your own original work, taken, designed, and/or written, and edited by you, and that you own copyright to the content used.
- Declare that you have obtained written consent to use the visual image of any identifiable individual in any photograph submitted by you for entry into the competition and for any other use contemplated by these terms and conditions.
- Declare that you are not violating, plagiarising or infringing the rights of third parties (which include but are not limited to copyright, trade mark, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights) and you agree that the Study Group shall not be responsible for the infringement of any third party rights in the entry, moral or otherwise, that may arise as a result of your actions or omission.
- Agree to indemnify Study Group against all legal fees, claims, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by you as a result of your breach of any of the terms and conditions.
- Declare that your entry has not been commissioned by another company or companies who it may be owned by.