Please use our online form to apply to study at the the Keele University International Study Centre. The form is easy to use, and we’ll guide you through every step of the application process.
1. Complete all sections of the application form
2. Read the terms and conditions
3. Check the confirmation box
4. Scan in your supporting documents
5. Upload your scanned documents
6. Save the completed form
7. Await the admissions decision by email.
Apply through an agent
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form.
Ask a question
Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you need additional help or advice.
When you confirm an unconditional offer at the Keele University International Study Centre, the next step for most students is to apply for a visa.
Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for. Take the UK visas questionnaire to find out the type of visa you need.